If an applicant is wanting to open a store in a country, including the United States, that is different from the country where they currently hold a passport, it is important to understand what we can and cannot do.
What we can do
- Accept an application and process accordingly.
- Provide a letter of invitation to approved applicants to visit the United States HQ.
- Work with an applicant’s immigration lawyer to provide supporting materials of the franchise award process.
What we cannot do
- Provide a letter of invitation any country other that the United States.
- Provide a letter of invitation prior to an applicant being fully approved and all details of an agreement vetted.
- Provide any assistance in visa or work applications.