Welcome to Springfield, Missouri. Where rolling hills of the Ozarks and the beautiful scenery provide plenty of outdoor adventure. Where a surprisingly modern and green city holds the perfect blend of fascinating attractions, historical treasures, sports excitement and cultural and leisure activities. And where families feel at home from the very first visit to each that follows. Welcome to the middle of it all.
Information on how to arrive by car or air can be found here.
There are two airports that serve Springfield.
- Springfield National Airport (SGF) — this is the closest airport for Classic Rock Coffee Headquarters, and is just a couple of miles outside of the city. You can find all the details here for Springfield National Airport.
- Branson Airport (BKG) — this airport is situated outside of Springfield about 1:15 minutes away. They sometimes have very reasonable flights, especially from the western part of the US. You can find all the details here for Branson Airport.
Where to Stay
Classic Rock Coffee has arranged for several corporate rates at local hotels. When you contact them, please make sure to let them know that you request the corporate rate with Classic Rock Coffee. The rates listed below are the most recent information provided to us.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites-Medical District (Fact Sheet Download)
310 E. Monastery, Springfield, Missouri 65810
- A rate of $104.99 plus tax, per room, per night has been set up for a standard room with either 2 queen beds or for a standard room with 1 king bed, based on availablity. If no standard rooms are available, we will also honor a discounted rate of $124.99 for suites.
- Guests can make reservations by calling the hotel direct at 417-887-8500 and ask for the Classic Rock Coffee Company rate or go to www.holidayinn.com, put in Springfield, Missouri, the date of arrival, etc & then the add your corporate id #100317772.
Residence Inn by Marriott
1303 E Kingsley St, Springfield, MO 65804
Rate: Please use code 4ZC on the Marriott website
- The Residence Inn by Marriott is an all suite hotel that is designed to help business travelers relax after a busy day. Our suites are spacious and provide the comforts of home with separate living room bedroom and fully equipped kitchen. Your travelers will save money on food costs because we offer a complimentary full breakfast buffet each morning and evening meal Monday through Wednesday.
- Internet code for Classic Rock Coffee: 4ZC. When making your reservations on Marriott website you will see an area that says corporate code. That is where you will put your 4ZC code.
- We are pleased to extend the following rates to classic rock coffee for 2013 2014. Rates are based on a consecutive length of stay per visit.
One Bedroom Suites / Studio Suites Two Bedroom Suites 1-4 nights $129.00 $179.00 5-11 nights $121.00 $169.00 12-29 nights $119.00 $149.00 30+ nights $99.00 $134.00
Hilton Garden Inn Springfield
4155 S Nature Center Way, Springfield, MO 65804
- Hilton Garden In provides a 10% discount off their best available rate.
- Use this one click reservation to get the Classic Rock Coffee corporate discount.
1035 E Republic Rd, Springfield MO
Phone: (417) 881-8500
- 99/night discounted to $84.00
La Quinta Inn – Springfield South (Fact Sheet Download)
2535 S. Campbell Ave., Springfield, MO 65807
- La Quinta Inn will provide a 15% discount off their best available rate.
- Guests can make reservations by calling the hotel direct at 417-890-6060 and ask for the Classic Rock Coffee Company rate or Click Here to reserve your room online. On our website, indicate date of arrival, number of rooms needed, enter the Promo/Corporate Code CLARO2 and then click on “CHECK RATES”.