How do I join a Franchise Webinar?
You must RSVP with us personally using the form above prior to the event.
If you already have a Google Plus account and you’ve communicated your email address with us, then skip the section about “Creating a Google Plus” account and read on the steps after that. If you’ve done this before, please login to Google Plus 15 (Fifteen) minutes prior to the webinar that we’ve scheduled and join the hangout.
Create a Google Plus Account
1. To create a Google Plus account, visit http://google.com/plus and click on the Sign Up link up on the top right corner.
If you already have a Gmail account you could use that as your Google Plus account. Simply use it to login instead of clicking “Sign Up”
2. Fill in the profile as you would fill out other profiles. Enter your information, pay particular attention to the Password fields as you have to enter your password twice. You’ll also need to meet the minimum requirements for a password. Google will show you the minimum requirements when you click on that field, or you can look at the screenshot below:
4. The next step will ask you for a picture. You don’t have to put one on but if you’d like, you can assign it here.
5. The last screen will give you an option to “Continue to Google+” Click on that and you should now be in your new Google Plus account.
6. After you click on Continue to Google + you’ll be presented with options to add friends or connect with people. You can skip this by clicking on next.
7. As the last step, you will be presented with an option to update your profile and picture one more time, but you can just click on Finish to continue.
To Join a Hangout
1. If you already have a Google Plus account then follow these instructions
2. Login to Google Plus. Visit: http://google.com/plus and enter your username and password.
3. Click on the Hangouts button on the left hand side. If this is the first time you use this feature, then the hangout button may be hidden under the “More” menu, the icon looks like a speech bubble with a camcorder inside of it as shown in the screenshot below:
4. Once you click on Hangouts, you should see the active hangouts and the hangout that I’ve invited you to join. My hangout will be shown at the very top of your screen. If you don’t see a hangout available to join there, perhaps you’re too early and I haven’t started the hangout yet. Check back in a few minutes.
5. When you click to join a hangout for the first time, you will be asked to install a small piece of software so that Google Plus can use your camera and microphone. If you don’t have a camera or microphone you can still join a Google Hangout and use your speakers to listen in and the text-chat feature to chat with other participants. You may need to restart your browser and/or computer. If you have to restart, simply login to Google Plus once more when you restart.
6. You may also receive an invitation via your gmail account, or as a pop-up while you are logged into Google Plus. I advise you to login to Google Plus early and wait for my invitation to arrive.
7. When you join the hangout, you will be shown one more screen to confirm you want to join the hangout. After that, you’ll be added to the hangout session and you should be able to see our or my desktop where we will show the presentation.
If you would like to see a pre-recorded webinar, just go to our Webinar Request Page and we will have a link automatically emailed to you.